If you’re interested in purchasing anything, check these links:
PAID FER IT
- Rode Podcaster USB Dynamic Microphone
- Logitech HD Pro Webcam C920, 1080p
- NZXT Phantom 530 Full Tower – Glossy White
- Xbox 360 Wired Controller
- Mechanical Keyboard – Noppoo Lolita Spyder 87 [Kailh Brown Switch] – White
- Razer Naga MMO Gaming Mouse
- RODE PSA1 Swivel Mount Studio Microphone Boom Arm
- Artiva Brushed Steel Metal Table Lamp with Adjustable Swing Arm with a daylight balanced bulb(pointing it at the wall diffuses the light, I wouldn’t do this if the wall were not-white)
- Monitor I was already using
- Monitor from dumpster
- Picture of me my mom threw away (gotta set up a store for headshots)
- Girlfriend’s employee discount card and a 4-leaf clover she found for me
- Drugs and lip gloss
- Chat spam (program is Chatty, useful for logging twitch chat, full emote support)
- Trump, to inspire me to never be stumped.
- The screen itself which was just cut from a roll of fabric I found in a dumpster
- A curtain rod
- Work lamp with daylight balanced bulb. This is the same bulb as used on my desk. For diffusion, wax paper and painter’s tape.
- I “expertly mount” the light on a tripod
It didn’t really occur to me that this picture was unnecessary.
I also took some trash fabric and another curtain rod to fuck off the sun as needed.
Some Updates Since October 7, 2015
- Left monitor fucked off and died, bought an ASUS 144hz monitor.
Intended to play CS:GO or Overwatch on it Probably going to play Smash Brothers Melee online with it
- White PS4
- PS4 webcam, which sits on top of the right monitor
- Internal capture card (for literally any console I want.)
- USB3 capture card (for vastly superior camera quality, or also for PS4 use when I have a laptop.)
- Trump won
- wallpaper changed to one of the crew of the USS Enterprise, which spans both monitors
- Girlfriend discount card case now filled with a photo she found at an antique store. Clover remains inside.
- Camcorder to left of left monitor
- former webcam sits on top of left monitor now, it’s a
food/crotch desk cam now