Q: How does bash stream?
A: Through a PC:
Streaming directly from PS4 is also an option, but it is a terrible option, and is generally discouraged.
Q: Stream that movie, if you’re so tough?
A: It is being worked on.
Q: What class / card should I pick in Arena? When should I go face vs. trade?
A: This is what I use for that.
Q: Any rules for chat?
Q: Why didn’t bash answer my message in chat?
Q: Can bash play [insert game title here]?
A: A couple options:
- email@example.com is the steam email, send a code.
- if you just want me to consider buying a game or begging someone else for it, use the following command in chat:
- !rec [game title], [platform], [reason]
- !rec Resident Evil 7, PC, your girlfriend asked you to.
- if it’s an older game that requires emulation:
- the !rec request feature in chat is preferred
- email is ok tho
- any game mentioned on this page will not be played
The hardware platforms I have available for streaming are PC and PS4. I also have a SNES, N64, Dreamcast, and PS2, but I don’t have all the cables for them. The PS2 doesn’t play well with my capture card, either, so I will probably just emulate that.
My capture card does allow me to capture a wide variety of retro consoles. If you would like to mail me a console on loan/to own, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
I have a 144hz monitor that’s close enough to a CRT refresh rate in most cases.